3/09/2014

Exchangie weekend

Hello my lovelies,

my weekend was well cool, or should I rather say: proper cool!


On Friday I had a nice night out with my two Norwegian friends, but I better don't upload any photos because that wouldn't even be funny.

In case you wonder about my weird way to phrase things, I can guarantee you it's not my fault!

Since I spend 24/7 with Helle we developed so many ínsiders and just cool english phrases. We use them all the time but apparently we are the only ones finding them funny.

I'm sorry.


Today we went to see a memorial rugby match. It was organised to remember a guy who used to go to school with all the people from college. He recently died in a car accident.



All three of us have never ever been to a rugby match so we decided to go. It was quite good actually even if it wasn't a professional one.


Plus it was such a lovely weather today! Seemed like the first day of summer.

With a barbeque we finished the weekend off. Which doesn't mean we're ready for college tomorrow...

Have a good week!


gingerbread.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment